Update: TradeAcademy has been shut down by Upstox. This article is depreciated.
Here goes my TradeAcademy Review – Cutting all the rest, It is certainly the best place to learn Indian Share Market.
I started actively trading in the Indian Stock Market by 18th Aug 2016. People often ask me where I started when I post my incomes. I know quite a lot on forex but the Indian Stock market was blurred; I learned about shares when I formed my company but didn’t figure out about options and futures and other stuff.
And it had been many days since I got to take my head off from my web design business. So I took a shot when I got operated with my dental problems. I cleared all the schedule and started learning. If you are like me, I would say you must stumble upon this website –
Let’s share my journey to Indian Stock Markets.
I know quite a lot on forex but the Indian Stock market was blurred; Learned about shares when I formed my company but didn’t figure out about options and futures and other stuff. And it had been many days since I got to take my head off from my web design business.
TradeAcademy Review Summarized
So I took a shot when I got operated with my dental problems. Cleared all the schedule, and started learning. If you are like me, I would say you must stumble upon this website – Zerodha’s Varsity. It was too much of text. Then I saw Trade Academy.It was awesome. So, let’s have a review of Trade Academy. I liked the indicator part as I have already studied most of the indicators in the forex.
Well, I liked the courses a lot, especially the quality of it, presentation to the animation, and the brevity. But, alternatively, I do not like many of the stuff too. Their main objective is getting more customers in their brokerage platform Upstox which applies to Zerodha’s Varsity Program too.
Pros of TradeAcademy
- The video quality and the quality of the instructor. You can swap in so much thing in so small timeframe.
- They conduct live workshops; I attended the Delhi one accidentally.
- Far enough site to get you launched at least to see channels like Economic Times ha!
- I love the design. Well, I am a professional designer; so it elites my hunger to see something lucid.
Cons of TradeAcademy
- They sponsored to open an account with RKSV. Well I submitted my application; there was something wrong in it. They sent me a mail that there is something wrong with my account. That’s fair; I mailed them back but no response for 48 hours; instead I got another mail from a sales team of them to open a new account? What the hell? I shot them in mail but alas, I sent another application to Zerodha, and by the time they told me what is wrong with me my account is opened with Zerodha. So, screw them!
- The instructor avoids replying to all the comments. So if you have genuine doubt, I do not think you will get a response.
It’s the best place to learn basic concepts if you get bored with lots of text. Here is what I have made recently with NIFTY OCT 8700 CE.
While back-testing my choice of swing high and swing lows didn’t match with whatever is already shown there. So It is useless to me. Yours matched? It took some time to grasp this main concept of Price Action which I have described here.
– I will open the account in Upstox later anyway just as a tribute to their design only. Well, I watched all Emraan Hashmi movie despite them being shitty just as a tribute to the awesome songs. It is strange that he has too good songs in his movies.
But make an account with Zerodha! What’s your TradeAcademy Review or experience? Share in comments!