This scanner generates a list of companies that meet the criteria of Piotroski Score.
The Piotroski Fscore is a nine-point scoring system that evaluates a company’s financial health based on its financial statements.
The higher the score, the stronger the financial health of the company.
- Net Profit >0
- Cash from operations last year >0
- Cash from operations last year > Net Profit last year
- Return on assets > Return on assets preceding year
- Number of equity shares preceding year <=Number of equity shares
- OPM last year >OPM preceding year
- Asset Turnover Ratio >Return on assets preceding year/ NPM preceding year
- Debt/Total Assets<Debt preceding year/(Net Profit last year /Return on assets preceding year)
- Current ratio >1
- Piotroski score =9