High growth, well-sustained companies to hold for 5 years.
The coffee can portfolio consists of high-growth companies that have the potential to sustain their growth over a long period of time. The portfolio is designed to be held for at least 10 years, allowing investors to benefit from the compounding effect of long-term growth.
The coffee can approach emphasizes the importance of patience and avoiding frequent trading or market timing.
- Market Capitalization > 100
- Market Capitalization < 500
- Sales growth 10Years > 10
- Average return on capital employed 10Years > 15
- Sales growth 5Years > 10
- Average return on capital employed 5Years > 15
- PEG Ratio <1
- Average return on equity 10Years >15
- Debt to equity < 0.2
- Price to Earning < 20
- Price to Earning > 1