Newton is about price action trading. The current instructor is Kapil Jadhav.
- The course will start from ground zero so you do not need any prior knowledge.
- Trade Setups will be shared in bolt channel for lowest latency with proper explanation. Here is live performance.
- This course is aimed towards office goers as it will be positional trading. It will be only taught in the weekend (Saturday – Sunday Mornings).
- The course will be no stressful. You can check notes and understand and there will be couple tiny sessions on each weekend for doubt clearing.
- The course will span towards 8 weeks.
- You do not need any book. You do not need anything else.
- You do not need to follow the news as this trade setup skips fundamentals.
- Sessions will be archived and notes will be given. But You’re asked to participate on given set of home works or you’ll face restrictions.
- You can ask reviews from old students in our slack channel publicly.
- Limited to 30 people. (Because with more students it’s hard to check on everyone closely)
- It Starts on expiry (i.e last Thursday) of each month every alternate month.
The current cost of the course is 14K filled with 10 live sessions. Here is what you will get –
- Access to the separate channel where all current members + alumni will reside, trade spot and social trade on the same concepts. This access is for the lifetime.
- Access to the channel for 2 months where the course shall be taught.
- Access to trade setups for the lifetime.
We shall accept Paytm, Bank Transfer, and UPI as well. If you have any questions DM me @dexter or yell at #dr_newton in our slack channel.
Here are some topics which is on agenda which will look very easy but though all concepts are google-able, you can not implement live unless it is being taught live with a person who has mastered it and lives with it.
- What is price action ? – When to use it and when not to use it
- Trend analysis
- Demand and supply zones & support resistance
- Trading Patterns – Double bottom, Triple bottom, Double top, Triple top, Head and shoulder, Inverse head and shoulder, Symmetrical triangle, Ascending triangle, Descending triangle, Rising wedge, Falling wedge, Cup and handle, Pole flag, Narrow range formation, Rounding bottom
- Fibonacci theory
- Moving averages: Stock personality / Speed and Power
- Money and risk management
The main focus is to make you practice enough to perfection that you can find your own profitable setups. This is a chart done by fellow student –
Click the play button. Concepts are always easy. Practice is what leads to perfection.