- This course shows you how to apply quantitative methods to make and plan trades
- We shall be discussing three sets of strategies with their defined set of rules that you can apply for you to get used to trading with BankNIFTY and NIFTY Weekly options – it is great for beginners looking for some guidance when venturing into systematic risk defined options trading. It is very simple yet very efficient!
- Generate higher ROI by taking benefit of the new margin system for risk defined strategies as well as lower risk.
- The course will help you on your path to work with rule-based systems which you can either automate or use it build discipline
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Stock Market Traders
- Options Traders
- Intermediate Traders curious about options trading and specially BankNIFTY or NIFTY weekly options
- People curious about proper systematic trading setups of open interest and options greeks.
Section 1: Basics
Section 2: The OI Quantitative Mode
Section 3: Defined risk Directional Strategy – Vertical Spreads with Trade Setup
Section 4: Defined risk Non-Directional Strategy – Iron Condor with Trade Setup