This is the performance of our trading system called “Theta” that trades with two lots of BankNIFTY options shared here. It gets updated on every six months.
- Capital Requirement – 150,000 INR. So the margin comes around 130,000 INR with two lots. Additional 20,000 INR is for managing the drawdowns.
- Trading Rationale – It takes three types of trade.
- One is positional BankNIFTY strangles or delta neutral strangles based on support and resistance along with fundamental cues.
- Second is intraday trades on the weekly BankNIFTY expiry.
- The third is an intraday trade with stop loss based on momentum trading.