- TVS Motors is a sell based on technicals.
- Bank NIFTY may go up in the first up only to fall as per technicals.
- Amaraja Batteries will be volatile and range bound (for good scalping opportunity).
- SRF is a sell at 1740.
- Also, Wednesday was amazing to short NIFTY futures or 9900 CE
- Escorts is a sell at 710 based on technicals. It is likely to consolidate around 700 levels for few days before it discovers it’s directions!
- Then Asian Paints was experiencing fat finger case for the last couple of days it seems. I am thinking to put a limit to the downside.
- GMR Infra has formed PRZ (Potential Reverse Zone) at 16.35. So I am looking at buying there based on the Bullish Gartley spotted there.
- Justdial is a sell at 420 based on technicals.
- Godrej Industries won’t fall below 600; it has a strong support there!
To my surprise, all trade setups went to profit thanks to the fall in Bank NIFTY which dragged NIFTY down with it. It triggered a massive sell-off at the second half of the Europe’s opening and there was some news on North Korea as usual which is used a front reason for sell off!
All the setups were bear setup making huge intraday profit while Godrej Industries fell to 597 and bounced back.